Your Medic Reserves the right to add, change or delete content of this website at any time, including terms & conditions.
- Registering any of your personal Information signifies your consent to our Privacy & Policy / Terms & Conditions. There also might be limited availability of some of your medic’s content in case of non-registration.
- We have put in place technical, physical, and also administrative safeguards to keep your personal information that we collect during registration.
- Personal Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information, will never be disclosed to any third parties, without obtaining your consent.
- Information content exchanged between you and your doctor’s email, are at the discretion of your doctor or clinic.
- Yourmedic.co.uk reserves the right at any time to delete your personal information or any other material that you have posted, sent or received at any time and without giving notice.
Your Medic – Forum
Your Medic usually does, but has no obligation to monitor or moderate any forum, email or message. If you have any complaint about any posting, email or message sent by a third party, you should email email@example.com immediately.
- Your medic operates a system whereby patients can publish their ratings and comments about their experience of medical treatment of any medical professional listed on yourmedic.co.uk.
- Before submitting a review of a medical treatment provider, a hospital or a clinic, the review will be checked by our reviews team.
- To ensure that review is valid and honest, we might ask for patient’s details and proof of patient’s appointment which we will confirm with a reviewed medical professional.
Listing Plans & Payments
- Fees for listing plans may be paid by PayPal account or bank transfer, unless stated otherwise.
- The fees for the service described in plans prices will be quoted in GBP except in cases of obvious error. Your Medic reserves the right to correct that error and apply the correct fees, such error and amendment to the fees shall be communicated to you as soon as possible in writing.
- At present the fees are not subject to VAT (or other similar or applicable sales taxes, charges, duties or levies) at the prevailing rate. Yourmedic.co.uk reserves right to change this rule and apply VAT to any plan without affecting existing orders.
- Fees may change from time to time, but (subject to clause 4.2) changes will never affect orders in respect of which yourmedic.co.uk has already sent you an order form, which client have accepted in accordance with clause 3.
- Yourmedic.co.uk will only commence production of the listing until payment has been received.
- Your Medic reserves the right to suspend all listing if payments for any invoice is not received within the reasonable or agreed time frame (Usually 3 working days).
- You shall have the option to withdraw your order within 48 hours of the receipt of your order or the receipt of the revised order Fees.
- Your cancellation of the listings will be fully reimbursed in accordance with clause 4.2. Your Medic will reimburse for any payment received relating specifically to the cancelled plan or service and that plan or service only. If your medic incurs charges due to money transfer and paypal services, payment will be refunded minus those charges.
- Should you cancel the service after the 48 hour cancellation period, yourmedic.co.uk shall be entitled to retain 75% of the Fees. The remaining 25% of the Fees will be refunded to you within 21 days of receipt of your cancellation notice. Your Medic will confirm to you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
Content included on this site, such as text, graphics, designs, logos, button icons are the property of yourmedic.co.uk. Yourmedic.co.uk allows the access to make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of it. This or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, copied, duplicated, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without written consent of yourmedic.co.uk. This website claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Some of the images on yourmedic.co.uk are copyright to its respectful owners. Some of images found here can also be found on other websites and are believed to be in the public domain.If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: a description of the copyrighted work and where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site. Your address, telephone number, email address and a written statement by you that you have a good belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. We would like to also ask you for a signed statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your Medic has a no tolerance spam policy. Customer account will be terminated if they send unsolicited email messages, advertisement, use vulgar language or spam in any other form. Please report any suspected abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of the yourmedic.co.uk, such as graphics, images or text are for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Always seek the advice of qualified health professional in regards to a medical condition. Don’t disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the yourmedic.co.uk site! Your medic,UK doctors and private clinics directory may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials to be offensive, you are advised not to use our site. This site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis.